- 10 hours
|1. April - 31. October 2021||Check calendar for available dates|
The Wachau Valley —Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube
River— is just an hour away from Vienna. On our day trip from Vienna,
we catch the train to Krems and then start our bike ride on flat paths
surrounded by terraced vineyards. After lunch, we spend the afternoon
learning about Austria’s wine and history while meeting new friends.
Along the way we visit charming Austrian villages before arriving back in
Krems and returning to Vienna by train at the end of the day. It’s a day
you will remember long after your travels end.
100% Guarantee your tour will go ahead, no minimum numbers
Vienna Explorer Office / Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna (Google Map)
- Visit the picture perfect town of Dürnstein, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wine tastings in traditional and local family-owned taverns
- Bike along the most beautiful stretch of the Danube River
- See the former prison of King Richard the Lionheart
- Discover century-old terraced vineyards
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Transport by train
- Bike rental for tour duration
- 2 Wine Tastings (4-5 wines each tasting)
- Gratuities for your guide
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Dress comfortably
- Sun protection: sunscreen, sunglasses and hat recommended
- Camera – don’t forget to charge your battery!
- Warm clothing in case of cold weather, especially in April & October
- Water – You can purchase water at our office
- Total distance: 25 kilometer ( 15 miles)
Address: Franz-Josefs Kai 45 (Metro: U2 und U4 Station Schottenring)
connection to metro lines U4 and U6
Tours you might like as well
Terms & Conditions: Group Tours and Bike Rental (up to 10 bikes): We guarantee a 100% refund until 48 hours before tour start or start of rental period. No show or cancellations less than 48 hours before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount. Private Tours and Bike rental (more than 10 bikes): We require full payment in advance to confirm your private tour or rental. 20% of the total invoice amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 7 days before the tour start or rental period will result in a 80% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellation less than 7 days before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.Rental Packages: We require full payment in advance in order to confirm your Rental Package. Cancellation up to 14 days before departure date result in a 100% refund. No show or cancellation less than 14 days before departure date result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.