- 3 hours
|30. March - 13. October 2018||Please check calendar for available dates|
Our three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from our office takes
you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town.
Cruise along the famous Ring Boulevard, visit the expressionist
Hundertwasser House and ride through the old Habsburg hunting
area in the Prater Park with its landmark giant Ferris wheel.
Our experienced bike-tour guides take you on designated bike
paths, making it the best dynamic experience on two wheels.
On its own or as an extension to the walking tour, you will love
Vienna Explorer Office / Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna (Google Map)
- 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- See top sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and Opera House, Heroes’ Square and City Hall. Ride along the Danube Canal, stop at Hundertwasser House and visit the Prater to see its famous Ferris wheel
- Cycle along designated bike paths with your knowledgeable local guide
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Bike rental for tour duration
- Tour runs in all weather conditions - we provide rain ponchos
- Tour is on designated bike paths and mostly on flat terrain
Tours you might like as well
- Cancellation less than 1 month before tour date: only 20% administration fees
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before tour date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to tour date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution