- 3 hours
|1. April - 16. October 2021||Please check calendar for available dates|
Our three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from our office takes
you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town.
Cruise along the famous Ring Boulevard, visit the expressionist
Hundertwasser House and ride through the old Habsburg hunting
area in the Prater Park with its landmark giant Ferris wheel.
Our experienced bike-tour guides take you on designated bike
paths, making it the best dynamic experience on two wheels.
On its own or as an extension to the walking tour, you will love
Vienna Explorer Office / Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna (Google Map)
- 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- See top sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and Opera House, Heroes’ Square and City Hall. Ride along the Danube Canal, stop at Hundertwasser House and visit the Prater to see its famous Ferris wheel
- Cycle along designated bike paths with your knowledgeable local guide
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Bike rental for tour duration
- Tour runs in all weather conditions - we provide rain ponchos
- Tour is on designated bike paths and mostly on flat terrain
Tours you might like as well
Terms & Conditions: Group Tours and Bike Rental (up to 10 bikes): We guarantee a 100% refund until 48 hours before tour start or start of rental period. No show or cancellations less than 48 hours before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount. Private Tours and Bike rental (more than 10 bikes): We require full payment in advance to confirm your private tour or rental. 20% of the total invoice amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 7 days before the tour start or rental period will result in a 80% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellation less than 7 days before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.Rental Packages: We require full payment in advance in order to confirm your Rental Package. Cancellation up to 14 days before departure date result in a 100% refund. No show or cancellation less than 14 days before departure date result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.