- 3 hours
|30. March - 20. October 2019||Please check calendar for available dates|
Our three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from our office takes
you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town.
Cruise along the famous Ring Boulevard, visit the expressionist
Hundertwasser House and ride through the old Habsburg hunting
area in the Prater Park with its landmark giant Ferris wheel.
Our experienced bike-tour guides take you on designated bike
paths, making it the best dynamic experience on two wheels.
On its own or as an extension to the walking tour, you will love
Vienna Explorer Office / Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna (Google Map)
- 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- See top sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and Opera House, Heroes’ Square and City Hall. Ride along the Danube Canal, stop at Hundertwasser House and visit the Prater to see its famous Ferris wheel
- Cycle along designated bike paths with your knowledgeable local guide
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Bike rental for tour duration
- Tour runs in all weather conditions - we provide rain ponchos
- Tour is on designated bike paths and mostly on flat terrain
Tours you might like as well
Terms and Conditions for Tours and Services: 20% administration fees of the full amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 5 days before the service date will result in a 50% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellations less than 3 days before the service date will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.
Terms and Conditions for Bike Rental and Rental Packages: Rentals of less than 4 days require full payment in advance. We require a 20% deposit to confirm rentals for more than 4 days. The 20% deposit for administration fees are non-refundable in case of cancellation. Cancellation up to 8 days before departure date results in 50% refund. No show or cancellation less than 8 days before departure date: no refund.