- 9 hours
- bookable all year
- max. 18 people
The Wachau Valley —Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River— is just an hour away from Vienna. On our private tours to the Wachau Valley we can cater to your interest and prefered ways of transport. We can just mirror our group Winery Bike Tour just with the difference that you are in your private group. We also give you the chance to customize your tour by changing the way of transport or adding a wine tasting, a boat ride or a visit to Melk Abbey. Just click on the booking calendar and customize your own tour.
Your Hotel or public meeting point (Google Map)
- Visit the picture perfect town of Dürnstein, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wine tastings in traditional and local family-owned taverns
- Bike along the most beautiful stretch of the Danube River
- See the former prison of King Richard the Lionheart
- Discover century-old terraced vineyards
We give you the chance to choose between public transport and private transport b 8 seater-van.
You can choose on the day to which restaurant you want to go to and what sort of lunch you prefer. THe guide will give you all the options.
Tours you might like as well
- Cancellation less than 1 month before tour date: only 20% administration fees
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before tour date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to tour date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution