- 3 hours
- 10:00am and 2:00pm
- bookable all year
- max. 18 people
Our private Vienna city bike tours are ideal for those seeking a fun and informative tour of Vienna`s best sights and attractions. We won’t just show you the must-sees and the breathtaking sights of the city – we tell you the stories that bring these places to life! From the beginnings of bloody revolutions and ancient Gothic churches, to the picturesque views of the River Danube – we’ll take in all of the most important sights on our 3 hour tour and get in even more sights on the 6 hour tour.
Biking is fun, environmentally friendly and allows you to see more of the city, actively. So,what are you waiting for? Get on your bike and join us for a truly memorable two-wheeled adventure
Vienna Explorer Office or your hotel (Google Map)
- 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- See top sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and Opera House, Heroes’ Square and City Hall. Ride along the Danube Canal, stop at Hundertwasser House and visit the Prater to see its famous Ferris wheel
- Cycle along designated bike paths with your knowledgeable local guide
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Bike rental for tour duration
- Gratuities for your guide
- Tour runs in all weather conditions - we provide rain ponchos
- Tour is on designated bike paths and mostly on flat terrain
1. Meet at our office 2. ...bike to Hundertwasser House 3. Prater 4. New University 5. City Park with Strauss Monument 6. St. Charles Church 7. Ringstrasse 8. Opera House 9. Schwarzenberg Square 10. Hofburg Imperial Palace 11. Parliament 12. City Hall 13. Finish at our office If you have any special interest, let us know and we change the itinerary accordingly.
Terms & Conditions: Group Tours and Bike Rental (up to 10 bikes): We guarantee a 100% refund until 48 hours before tour start or start of rental period. No show or cancellations less than 48 hours before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount. Private Tours and Bike rental (more than 10 bikes): We require full payment in advance to confirm your private tour or rental. 20% of the total invoice amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 7 days before the tour start or rental period will result in a 80% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellation less than 7 days before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.Rental Packages: We require full payment in advance in order to confirm your Rental Package. Cancellation up to 14 days before departure date result in a 100% refund. No show or cancellation less than 14 days before departure date result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.