- 9 hours
|1. March - 17. December 2020|
Our Hidden Wachau Tour by Mercedes Van is just perfect for wine lovers who would like to escape the huzzle and buzzle of the city for one day and experience the beauty of Austria’s countryside.
The Danube Valley between Krems and Melk—known as the Wachau—
is as scenic and romantic as Austria gets: famous white wines … castle
ruins … charming towns surrounded by steep vineyards … and last but
not least, glorious Melk Abbey. On our day trip we cover the most
scenic 40 Kilometres of the Wachau Valley while visiting exclusive
wineries. Later we’ll end the day with a boat cruise on the Danube
and a brief stop at Melk Abbey for photos. On this spectacular day trip,
you’ll fall in love with Austria’s wines and the country’s stunning scenery.
Make this small-group tour the highlight of your travels!
100% Guarantee your tour will go ahead, no minimum numbers.
If you have any questions or special enquiries, please feel free to contact us.
Vienna Explorer Office / Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna (Google Map)
- The town of Dürnstein, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wine tastings in traditional and local family-owned taverns
- River cruise on the Danube (May - Sept. only)
- Comfortable and luxurious Mercedes van
- Transport in a 8-seater Mercedes van to and from the Wachau
- Full-day accompanied by expert driver-guide
- Wine tastings at wineries (minimum 2 tastings)
- River Cruise on the Danube (May- October only)
- Entry Melk Abbey (March & April, Oct -Dec.)
- Lunch and drinks at lunch
- Gratuities for your driver-guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off (please pre-book for 45 €)
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Dress comfortably
Tours you might like as well
Terms & Conditions: Group Tours and Bike Rental (up to 10 bikes): We guarantee a 100% refund until 48 hours before tour start or start of rental period. No show or cancellations less than 48 hours before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount. Private Tours and Bike rental (more than 10 bikes): We require full payment in advance to confirm your private tour or rental. 20% of the total invoice amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 7 days before the tour start or rental period will result in a 80% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellation less than 7 days before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.Rental Packages: We require full payment in advance in order to confirm your Rental Package. Cancellation up to 14 days before departure date result in a 100% refund. No show or cancellation less than 14 days before departure date result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.