- 2.5 hours
|18. November - 23. December 2017||on Saturdays|
Join a guided walk through old Vienna during one of the most magical times of the year, the perfect introduction to Austria’s capital city. Vienna, the capital of Austria, is known for its rich history, from the classical music era to the Habsburg reign. Recently voted one of the most livable cities, Vienna is a city where you take your time and enjoy the breathtaking 18th-19th century architecture. Great for first-timers, your walking tour will take you through the pedestrian-friendly streets and parks of the old town. Leave the tourist path and join us for the perfect introduction to Vienna by our licensed tour guides.
In front of the Parliament at main statue! (Google Map)
- 2.5-hour guided Vienna walking tour
- Learn about Vienna's culturally rich history form your knowledgeable local guide
- Pass Vienna's top attractions as well as it's lesser known spots
- See popular Vienna sites including St Stephen's Cathedral, Hofburg Imperial Palace, Heroes' Square and the Spanish Riding School A perfect introduction for first-timers
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Gratuities for your guide
- Meeting point is in front of the the Parliament! In front of the big statue.
The guide will be waiting 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
Shop for a nice souvenir or enjoy a glass of Glühwein (mulled wine).
- Cancellation less than 1 month before tour date: only 20% administration fees
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before tour date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to tour date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution