- 2.5 hours
|30. March - 20. October 2019||check calendar for available dates|
|20. October - 31. March 2020||Winter season - private tours only|
Vienna, the capital of Austria, is known for its rich history, from the classical music era to the Habsburg reign. Recently voted one of the most livable cities, Vienna is a city where you take your time and enjoy the breathtaking 18th-19th century architecture. Great for first-timers, our walking tour will take you through the pedestrian-friendly streets and parks of the old town. Leave the tourist path and join us for the perfect introduction to Vienna by our licensed tour guides.
100% Guarantee your tour will go ahead, no minimum numbers
Vienna Explorer Office / Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna (Google Map)
- 2.5-hour guided Vienna walking tour
- Learn about Vienna's culturally rich history form your knowledgeable local guide
- Pass Vienna's top attractions as well as it's lesser known spots
- See popular Vienna sites including St Stephen's Cathedral, Hofburg Imperial Palace, Heroes' Square and the Spanish Riding School A perfect introduction for first-timers
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Gratuities for your guide
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Water – You can purchase water at our office
Check-in in unserem Shop mit der Adresse Franz Josefs Kai 45 (U2 und U4 Station Schottenring) um 10:15
Tours you might like as well
Terms and Conditions for Tours and Services: 20% administration fees of the full amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 5 days before the service date will result in a 50% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellations less than 3 days before the service date will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.
Terms and Conditions for Bike Rental and Rental Packages: Rentals of less than 4 days require full payment in advance. We require a 20% deposit to confirm rentals for more than 4 days. The 20% deposit for administration fees are non-refundable in case of cancellation. Cancellation up to 8 days before departure date results in 50% refund. No show or cancellation less than 8 days before departure date: no refund.