- 12 hours
- bookable all year
See the sights of Salzburg on a full-day tour from Vienna, with optional drop offs for those who want to stay the night.
Traveling in a small group of no more than 8 people, our intimate tour will take you through the breathtaking scenery of the Vienna Woods, with the peaks of the Alps in the distance, and on to the stunning Austrian lake district.
Stop where the big tour buses only drive by: dip your toes in crystal-clear Lake Attersee and take a stroll around the lakeside village of St. Gilgen at lake Wolfgangsee, a famous location in the movie “The Sound of Music.”
Discover Salzburg’s lovely Old Town with your guide on a comprehensive walking tour. Hear intriguing stories about Salzburg’s famous inhabitants as you pass Mozart’s birthplace, the colorful gardens of Mirabell Palace, the cemetery of the Abbey of St. Peter, Salzburg Cathedral, and the Archbishop’s Palace.
After the walking tour treat yourself to a delicious lunch, or enjoy a quick bite at a sausage stand if your prefer. Spend the remaining afternoon in Salzburg, before your drive back to Vienna.
In front of Tourist information - Albertinaplatz 3 (Google Map)
- See "The Sound of Music." movie location Lake Attersee and village of St. Gilgen at lake Wolfgangsee
- Discover Salzburg's lovely Old Town on our walking tour
- Free time in Salzburg to discover the city on your own
- Comfortable transport by mini bus
- Full-Day Guided Tour to Salzburg from Vienna, exclusively in English
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Vienna
- Friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Taxi transfer to tour departure point in the morning (max. EUR 12 per person)
- Hotel Drop-off for central Vienna hotels (postcodes 1010 -1090)
- Food and Drinks
- This tour is oerated by our trusted partner
- Minimum numbers to operate: 2 PAX
Tours you might like as well
You can cancel your tour up to 48 hours before tour start free of charge, receiving a full refund. No refunds will be provided for later cancellations and no-shows.