- 2 hours
- 10:00am, 2:00pm and 6:00pm
- bookable all year
- max. 25 people
Vienna, Austria’s capital city, is known for its rich history and its
stunning beauty. Once the powerful center of the Habsburg Empire and
still the classical music capital of the world, Vienna has once again
been voted the most livable city in the world. Vienna is a place where
you take your time and enjoy the breathtaking architecture. Great for
first-timers, our walking tour will take you through the pedestrianfriendly
streets and parks of the Old Town. Leave the tourist path and
join us for the perfect introduction to Vienna by our friendly and
knowledgeable licensed tour guides.
Your Hotel or public meeting point
- 2-hour guided Vienna walking tour
- Learn about Vienna‘s culturally rich history from your knowledgeable local guide
- View Vienna‘s top attractions as well as its lesser known spots
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- License guide
- Guide meets you at your hotel
- Tour runs in all weather conditions
• Maria at the Shore Church • Old Jewish Quarter • Old City Hall • St Michael’s Square • Spanish Riding School • Hofburg Imperial Palace and Heroes Square • Ring Road • Parliament • City Hall • Burgtheatre • University of Vienna • Graben Boulevard • Plague Column • St.Stephen‘s Cathedral
You can choose different options during the booking process.
Tours you might like as well
Terms and Conditions for Tours and Services: 20% administration fees of the full amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 5 days before the service date will result in a 50% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellations less than 3 days before the service date will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.
Terms and Conditions for Bike Rental and Rental Packages: Rentals of less than 4 days require full payment in advance. We require a 20% deposit to confirm rentals for more than 4 days. The 20% deposit for administration fees are non-refundable in case of cancellation. Cancellation up to 8 days before departure date results in 50% refund. No show or cancellation less than 8 days before departure date: no refund.