- 12 hours
- bookable all year
- max. 7 people
Enjoy a full-day trip to Mozart’s hometown—one of the world’s loveliest cities. While many Austrian towns are blessed with impressive churches, squares and narrow cobblestone lanes, only in Salzburg are they blended into such a magnificent and harmonious setting. Spectacular panoramic views of the city and the lakes and mountains of
Austria’s Lake District await you.
Your Hotel or public meeting point
- 2-hour walking tour of central Salzburg
- See top sights like the Mirabell Gardens and Palace, the river Salzach, Getreidegasse (Salzburg’s oldest shopping lane), the house where Mozart was born, the old market square, the Cathedral and St Peter’s Abbey
- Take the scenic route along the many lakes and mountains of Austria’s Lake District between Vienna and Salzburg
- Transport by Mercedes Van
- 2-hour guided tour
- Gratuity for guide/driver
Tours you might like as well
Terms & Conditions: Group Tours and Bike Rental (up to 10 bikes): We guarantee a 100% refund until 48 hours before tour start or start of rental period. No show or cancellations less than 48 hours before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount. Private Tours and Bike rental (more than 10 bikes): We require full payment in advance to confirm your private tour or rental. 20% of the total invoice amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 7 days before the tour start or rental period will result in a 80% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellation less than 7 days before the service date and time will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.Rental Packages: We require full payment in advance in order to confirm your Rental Package. Cancellation up to 14 days before departure date result in a 100% refund. No show or cancellation less than 14 days before departure date result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.