- 12 hours
- bookable all year
- max. 7 people
Enjoy a full-day trip to Mozart’s hometown—one of the world’s loveliest cities. While many Austrian towns are blessed with impressive churches, squares and narrow cobblestone lanes, only in Salzburg are they blended into such a magnificent and harmonious setting. Spectacular panoramic views of the city and the lakes and mountains of
Austria’s Lake District await you.
Your Hotel or public meeting point
- 2-hour walking tour of central Salzburg
- See top sights like the Mirabell Gardens and Palace, the river Salzach, Getreidegasse (Salzburg’s oldest shopping lane), the house where Mozart was born, the old market square, the Cathedral and St Peter’s Abbey
- Take the scenic route along the many lakes and mountains of Austria’s Lake District between Vienna and Salzburg
- Transport by Mercedes Van
- 2-hour guided tour
- Gratuity for guide/driver
Tours you might like as well
Terms and Conditions for Tours and Services: 20% administration fees of the full amount are non-refundable once the booking is confirmed. Cancellations up to 5 days before the service date will result in a 50% refund of total invoice amount. No show or cancellations less than 3 days before the service date will result in a full loss of the total invoice amount.
Terms and Conditions for Bike Rental and Rental Packages: Rentals of less than 4 days require full payment in advance. We require a 20% deposit to confirm rentals for more than 4 days. The 20% deposit for administration fees are non-refundable in case of cancellation. Cancellation up to 8 days before departure date results in 50% refund. No show or cancellation less than 8 days before departure date: no refund.