- 12 hours
- bookable all year
- max. 7 people
Enjoy a full-day trip to Hungary’s capital city, a UNESCO World Heritage site, majestically situated
on both banks of the River Danube. See for yourself why Budapest is known as ‘the Paris
of the East,’ and discover the regal glory of the second capital city of the Habsburg Empire.
Your expert guide will show you the city’s highlights, bringing to light its fascinating history.
During an extensive tour through the districts of Buda and Pest, you’ll learn about the historical
and cultural importance of each. In Buda, Visit Buda Castle district, the mighty seat of Hungarian
kings from the 13th century onwards. Admire stunning views from Fisherman’s Bastion, and
see Budapest’s oldest and most beautiful house of worship, Mathias Church.
During free time on the Pest side of the river, enjoy a typical Hungarian lunch in the cosmopolitan
pedestrian area. Afterward we’ll drive along the famed Andrássy Boulevard, the site of
some of Hungary’s most impressive and monumental buildings, where you’ll view Heroes’
Square, the Opera House, St. Stephen’s Basilica and many of the representative Palais of the
city’s aristocracy. And of course no trip to Budapest would be complete without admiring the
spectacular Parliament Building, arguably the city’s most fetching landmark.
*As with all of our private tours, if you have specific ideas or places that interest you more than
others, just let us know in advance, and we can tailor the tour to you.
- 2-hour guided tour in Budapest
- Learn about Budapest's culturally rich history form your knowledgeable local guide
- Pass Budapest's top attractions as well as it's lesser known spots
- A perfect introduction for first-timers
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Transport in Mercedes Van
- Gratuities for your driver/guide
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Camera – don’t forget to charge your battery!
- Warm clothing in case of cold weather, especially in April & October
Tours you might like as well
- Cancellation less than 1 month before tour date: only 20% administration fees
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before tour date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to tour date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution