If you are looking for a fun, informative and healthy way to experience the city, look no further than Vienna Explorer’s city bike tours! Your expert guide will lead you along safe, well-surfaced routes, making multiple stops along the way so you can snap close-up pictures of all of Vienna’s most important sights.
As you cycle along the famed Ringstrasse, you’ll get a feel for the glory and size of Imperial Vienna, once the centre of the powerful Habsburg Empire. View the impressive architecture of the city’s most noble boulevard as you pedal by City Hall, Vienna University, the House of Parliament, the Imperial Palace, the Opera House, the city’s grand museums, and many of the representative aristocratic palaces of Vienna’s golden age. Make a quick stop at Heroes’ Square, where Hitler made his infamous “Anschluss” speech to the Austrians in 1938 before we head off toward the Hundertwasserhaus, Vienna’s funkiest apartment building, designed by Austria’s most famous contemporary artist. Last but not least, ride to the Prater and see another of Vienna’s great landmarks, the giant Ferris wheel, before heading back towards the city center along a sidearm of the River Danube.
- 3-hour city bike tour of Vienna
- See: the Ringstrasse, Opera House, City Hall, Parliament, University, Imperial Palace, Hundertwasserhaus, Karlsplatz, Giant Ferris wheel, Danube Canal, and much more.
- Ride on bike paths and streets with little traffic
- Comfortable, easy to ride, modern city bikes
- Accompaniment by an expert guide
- Gratuities for your guide
- Reservations recommended as this tour sells out in peak season!
- Vienna’s “only english” guided bike tour.
- Tour length is approximately 6 miles, or 10 kilometers..
- Tour operates in all weather conditions and rain ponchos are provided.
- A minimum of 6 persons required for the tour to operate.