gourmet tour burgenland
- Adult: 139 €
- Child: 89 € (under 12 years)
- When: 9:00 am
- Duration: 8.5 hours
- Meeting Point: Vienna Explorer Office – Franz Josefs Kai 45 (U2 and U4 Metro Schottenring, take Saltzorbrücke exit)
- Operating Times
- 1 May 2018 - 14 October 2018, every Tues & Sat
100% Guarantee your tour will go ahead!
The region of Burgenland in Austria is known for its excellent red wines, wide-open plains, and the country’s largest lake, Neusiedler See. Come with us to Austria’s rural red wine country and we’ll show you how the bubbles get into the sparkling wine and how to saber a bottle. On a tractor ride through the gentle rolling vineyards to a lookout point over
the lake, you might spot the most famous of the area’s 300 bird species—the Stork. A gourmet three-course meal at a lakeside restaurant lets you taste Burgenland’s culinary delights: down-to-earth yet with impressive finesse. To put a cork on the day, we’ll have one last wine tasting in a well-known winery before heading back to the hustle and bustle of the city.
1. Enjoy a wine cellar tour at a sparkling winery with tasting and bottle sabering
2. Savor a 3-course meal at a lakeside fine-dining restaurant
3. Taste impressive local wines at a renowned local winery